I can’t believe it’s been 10 days since I last posted. I guess I’ve been a little crazy trying to get things ready for my little one (and for my own sanity). But I haven’t been idle. Here’s a little of what I’ve been up to:
- My lovely mom came and helped me deep clean my kitchen and bathroom, and they feel so much better now.
- I finished working for now, which took a little extra time to get things wrapped up, but feels good.
- Remember that last batch of thank-you cards I still had to make, write, and send? Done.
- I made Mother’s Day gifts (two of which I gave away without taking a photo, and the third is still sitting in my office as my dear Mom will be here soon).
- Checking things off my long list of things to do–some of which won’t get done, but will keep me occupied until Miss Mabey decides to come.
- Creating a month’s worth of blog posts for the Families.com site I also write for.
- I started making crib bedding. So far, I’ve only done two sheets, but the skirt and bumpers are next. Here’s a little sneak peek at the fabric.