Ahh, my Saige! Here are a few fun shots from the month and a few milestones and cute things. Enjoy!
Milestones and Personality:
- Walking is sooo cool. She still prefers cruising to venturing out, but she’s very capable when the reward at the end of the walk is worth it.
- She said her first word: Mum. I’m so proud. Her daddy asks “Where’s mum?” and she turns to find me, points, and says, “Mum.”
- She points to her nose and finds her baby doll’s nose. It’s pretty cute.
- She loves zippers. It was funny to find her in her crib with her pjs unzipped to the belly button.
- We love going outside now that it’s a bit warmer! She doesn’t like grass yet, but we’re working on it.