I didn’t realize how big our front yard update really was, but now that it’s mostly finished, I can definitely tell you it looks much better, and has been a lot of hard work–mostly on Chad’s part and with some help from friends.
This year we have:
- Torn out everything including concrete, grass, massive tree roots from multiple trees, and sprinklers.
- Poured new concrete driveway, walkways, and small section of sidewalk.
- Had concrete curbing poured.
- Redid the sprinkler system.
- Replaced sod.
- Planted about half of the plants we’ll need (the other half we’ll do this fall) and cut out old sod from the new beds.