- Elastic-waisted skirts are amazing while pregnant. I’ve made several during the past month (including a knit one last night), and I love them.
- Messing with one’s due date is not pretty. It may have made me cry. Fortunately, my OB listened to my plea to not change it. She talked to the ultrasound doctors after I left my appointment, and they agreed to keep my original due date. The light at the end of the tunnel hasn’t gotten further away.
- Two boxes of peaches bottled, frozen, and jammed with tremendous thanks to my sweet mother-in-law and husband. I couldn’t have gotten to them all by myself.
- Note to self: Try to find a canner earlier in the season. It will take you a lot of effort and several hours if you don’t. However, it will be a long time before I need to heed this advice again. I finally got one.
- I need to be more patient with myself and easy on my body. I can’t do everything I’d like to right now. If it’s important, I’ll get to it, but if it isn’t it will go away.
- I have the most amazing husband. He steps in, takes charge, and gives me a break when I need it–even if I don’t think I need it (but I really do).