Tags

, , , ,

I thought I’d be so clever and make my own shirt from scratch. I even changed the thread color in my serger to do it. I cut out some super stretchy material and sewed it up only to realize it was too tight. Sigh.

But I carried on and used some foldover elastic for the arms and necks. I liked the contrast, but it wasn’t quite enough so I made lots of flowers to add to the shirt. Then I sewed them all on after pinning and repinning.

Then I put it on.

I don’t like it. It will soon become baby leggings (minus all the flowers). But it was probably a good exercise anyway.

 

Advertisements