Okay, here’s the first scrapbook page in response to my earlier challenge to myself. I started with something from my list I had lots of photos of, so I’m sure it was easier than some of the others will be–not everything has a photo (although I’m definitely going to do better about taking photos of me at these momentous occasions).
Since it was the first page of this challenge, I needed to come up with some sort of format so the album is somewhat cohesive. I decided on a number font for all numbers and dates on the pages as a unifying theme, so each page will include the number on my list and the date accomplished in the same stamp set. I haven’t, however, decided whether to put the pages in numerical order or in the order I accomplish them. I guess that’s a problem for once I have more than one layout complete.
Supplies: Very Vanilla card stock and Cottage Wall DSP (Stampin’ Up!); Rich Razzleberry ink and Old Olive marker (Stampin’ Up!); Short Order Numbers stamp set (Stampin’ Up!); Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon and Bird on a Branch punch (Stampin’ Up!)